Midas Microphone Preamplifier 501
High-End Microphone Preamplifier for 500 Series
- Operating range of the microphone preamplifier: -20 dB to +80 dB
- The pre-amp can handle signal levels up to +24 dBu without pad
- Low pass filter: 1 kHz - 40 kHz (slope: 12 dB / octave)
- High pass filter: 10 Hz - 400 Hz (slope: 12 dB / octave)
- The "Warm" switch puts a balanced transformer in front of the preamp, which lowers the input impedance from 10 kOhm to 1.5 kOhm to produce a typical vintage sound
- Power consumption: 6.4 W (+/- 16 V <200 mA per rail)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 132 x 76 x 180 mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg
Controls on the front:
- Input select
- 48+ V
- Output mute and "warm" mode
- High-precision knob for pre-amplification and output level
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452033 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!