Midiland Optimizer X
MIDI File Player / Editor
- For Windows and macOS
- In the Windows version 32Bit VST instruments are additionally supported
- Supports the sounds and drum kits of the Yamaha Geno, with full access to all DSPs, PartEQ and Vocal Harmony
- Supports the sounds and drum kits of the Korg Pa900 (musician), an overview of all adjustable controllers, reset button, import / export settings
- Additional access to the Motif XF DSP effects, Motif Rack XS, PSR S-900, PSR S-910, PSR S-950, Tyros, Tyros2, Tyros3, Tyros4 and Tyros5
- The support for several drum kits offers unimagined possibilities in the processing of drums
- Includes Easy-XF software
For sound selection you have access to the complete sounds of the following devices:
- GM Soundset, GM2 Soundset
- GEM Genesys pro, Genesys pro S / XP, GM-X, HDS Pro. Sound.1
- Ketron Audya, Audya 4, Audya 5, MidJay, MidJay Plus, MIDJPRO, SD1, SD1 plus, SD1000, SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, SD7, X1, XD3, XD9
- Korg i30, Kronos (2015), MP10pro, Pa1X, Pa1Xpro, Pa1Xpro with XMS-1 V3, Pa2X, Pa2Xpro, Pa3X Musician, Pa4X Musician, Pa60 / 80, Pa500 Musician, Pa800, Pa900 (Musician)
- Limex ALPINE MASTER 16, ALPINE MASTER 32, ALPINE
- MASTER 128, Twin Pack 256, HQ200, HQ260, Quattro Pack, Tradition Exclusive, Tradition Exclusive 200
- Miditemp DoX-1, Miditemp MP11
- Roland BK9, Roland DisCover 5, fantom XR, G-70 with SR-G01, Integra-7, Juno-Stage
- Roland SC-88, SC-88Pro, SC-880, SC-8820, SC-8850, SC-D70
- Roland SD-50, SonicCell, VIMA JM-5, JM-8
- Roland SC-VA (VSTi)
- Soli GM ALPHA, Soli Tradition XL
- Solton SG-X
- Technics KN6000
- V3Sound TR521
- YAMAHA GENOS
- YAMAHA Motif XF, Motif-Rack ES, Motif-Rack XS, MU90 (or compatible)
- YAMAHA PSR 3000, PSR 8000, PSR 9000, 9000Pro, PSR-S900, PSR-S910, PSR-S950, PSR-S970
- YAMAHA Tyros, Tyros2, Tyros3, Tyros4, Tyros5
- YAMAHA S90, S90ES, XG soundset
- Minimum requirements MAC: monitor resolution 1024x768 and OS X 10.7.
- Recommended configuration MAC: monitor resolution 1280x1024 or higher and OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 or 10.13.
- Minimum Requirements Win PC: Processor 1 GHz, 2GB memory, VGA 1024x768, 16-bit color, ASIO driver, Windows 7.
- Recommended configuration Win PC: Processor from 2 GHz, from 4 GB memory, VGA 1280x1024, 24 bit colors, ASIO driver, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
Note: There is no guarantee that the MIDI File Optimizer will run on Windows 9x, ME, 2000, XP or Vista. Support is only available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 85% bought this exact product |
Midiland Optimizer X
|$185 Add to Basket|
| ||7% bought Korg PA-1000 Musikant SD Dongle||$185|
| ||3% bought Midiland Easy-XF||$60.98|
| ||2% bought Midiland Live-Player 6||$315|
|Our most popular Keyboard Software and Sounds|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.