Millenium MPS-400 Stereo Cymbal Pad
Stereo Cymbal Pad
- Diameter: 12"
- Can be used as a ride cymbal with a contact surface
- Can also be used as a crash cymbal with a stop surface edge
- Hand cymbals
- After a "crash" stroke on the edge and by holding the edge out with the hand, the becket tone can be "dampened"
- Compatible with all standard Roland V-Drum modules (TD-3 / TD-6 / TD-9 / TD-12 and TD-20)
- Included in delivery cable and cymbal adapter
|Size in inch||12"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 199581 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!