mitp Verlag Mixing Secrets
Informational book for learning mixing in a home studio
- By Mike Senior
- Avoid typical rookie mistakes by learning the techniques of successful sound engineers and start to mix charts-quality tracks
- Tips and tricks by top recording engineers, including Michael Brauer, Serban Ghena, Tony Maserati, Phil Tan
- Easy-to-understand explanations
- Strategies of noted music producers
- Discover your own personal workflow
- Get the most out of your studio
- Step-by-step guide through the entire mixing process
- Equipment of the studio
- The right way to listen
- Timing adjustments
- Perfect mixing ratios
- Individual effects
- ISBN: 978-3-8266-9179-9
- 388 Pages
- Note: book is in the German language
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Find Studio Technique Books
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 381146 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!