- 8-Voice polyphonic
- 37-Key velocity sensitive keyboard (FATAR TP9 / S) with aftertouch
- 120 Wavetables divided into 24 banks of 5 morphable waveform sets
- 28 Static wavetable processors
- 32 Wavetable oscillators
- 4 Per voice with 8 types such as Phase Mod (FM), Ring Mod, Amp Mod, Hard Sync
- 3 Stereo effect processors for delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Mod matrix with 8 assignable slots, 4 fixed routings, 11 mod sources and 52 destinations
- Programmable arpeggiator with 32 steps
- Sequencer with 512 steps (real time)
- 300 Factory presets + 200 storage spaces for user presets
- Keyboard modes: Mono, Poly, Unison 2, Unison 4, Unison 8, Stack 2 and Stack 4
- OLED display
- 4-Axis joystick
- Free app (download) for Mac, PC, iOS, Android, VST3 and AU
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Line input: 3.5 mm mini jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Sync input and output: 3.5 mm mini jack
- MIDI input and output
- USB (class compliant USB MIDI)
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs
- Input for external power supply 9V 1.5A
- Steel and aluminum housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 555 x 100 x 300 mm
|Number Of Keys||37|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||8|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, USB|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 473936 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!