Mooer Tube Engine
Guitar Power Amp
- Suitable for connection directly to effect units
- Class A / B tube circuit
- Output power: 20 watts
- Suitable for operation of guitar cabinets with 8-16 ohms.
- 1 x 12AXz (ECC83) and 1x AT7 (ECC81) pre-amp tubes
- 2 x Matched EL84 power amp tubes
- 2 x Input gain settings
- Transparent warm sound
- Controls for master and presence
- Hi / Low toggle switch to select the input impedance (Hi = 1 MOhm / Low = 220 kOhm)
- Standby toggle switch
- Power toggle switch
- Front-side 6.3 mm mono jack input
- Rear 1 x 8 ohms / 2 x 16 ohm 1/4" Mono-jack speaker outputs
- Rear 1 x 16 Ohm 1/4" Mono Jack Speaker Output
- Rear IEC AC IEC socket
- Rear AC Voltage Switch for Selecting Input Voltage (100 ~ 120V / 220 ~ 240V)
- Status LED
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 335 x 203 x 91 mm
- Weight: 5.25 kg
- Includes rack mounting ears and carrying handle
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.