Moog Werkstatt-01 and Expander
Analog Synthesizer Kit including CV Expander
- Oscillator: Sawtooth and square waveform
- Filter section: Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter, switchable between envelope generator and LFO as a modulation source, polarity switch and controller for filter cutoff modulation
- LFO section: switchable between envelope generator and ON (drone)
- 1-Octave keyboard with button
- Connections: 12 grounded 3.5 mm jack sockets
- Includes power supply
Note: The kit - synthesizer must be assembled by the user themselves before use
- VCO Linear FM
- VCO Exponential FM
- LFO CV
- VCF audio
- KB CV
|Number Of Keys||13|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504059 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!