MOTU 8 Pre-es
24/28 Channel Audio Interface
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD / DA ESS Saber32 converter
- 8 Phantom-powered mic preamps (XLR / TRS combo)
- 2x ADAT IN / OUT
- 8x Analogue OUT (6.3 mm jack TRS)
- 2x Headphone output
- Can be used standalone as an 8-channel converter
- Connect to Mac or PC via Thunderbolt, USB 2.0 or AVB / TSN Ethernet
- For MAC OS X 10.8 or higher, Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Format: 19" / 1 HE
|Recording / Playback Channels||24x28|
|Number of Mic Inputs||8|
|Number of Line Inputs||8|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||8|
|Number of Line Outs||8|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||2|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||2|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Word Clock||1xIn, 1xOut|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||483 mm|
|Depth in mm||178 mm|
|Height in mm||45 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443027 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!