Musitek SmartScore X2 Pro D
Score-scanning software (download)
- German language version
- Features the Prodigy Engine® ® ® for optimal detection of musical symbols
- Is able to scan single pages, multi-page compositions, or entire scores
- Supports an unlimited number of staves per system
- Unlimited score structure function
- System brackets function
- Recognises lyrics, tablature, percussion systems, as well as chord symbols such as text and chord diagrams
- Chord symbols can be made invisible
- MIDI recording and editing
- Step recording and virtual drums
- Conversion of MIDI notation into tablature with up to 32 parts
- Transpose function for notation
- Imports TIFF-, PDF-, MIDI- (format 1/0), and MusicXML files
- Exports PDF-, Finale-, MusicXML-, MIDI-, and WAV files
- Can burn onto CD
- Incl. Garritan sound library
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU
- System requirements: from Windows 2000, Mac OSX 10.5, 1 GB RAM, internet connection
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433244 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!