Musitek SmartScore X2 Songbook D
Score-scanning software (download)
- German language version
- Features the Prodigy Engine® ® ® for optimal detection of musical symbols
- Is able to scan single pages, multi-page compositions, or entire scores
- Max. limit of 3 staves per system
- Score structure function - limited to max. 3 parts
- System brackets function
- Recognises lyrics, tablature, percussion systems, as well as chord symbols such as text and chord diagrams
- Chord symbols can be made invisible
- MIDI recording and editing
- Step recording and virtual drums
- Conversion of MIDI notation into tablature with up to 3 parts
- Transpose function for notation
- Imports TIFF-, PDF-, MIDI- (format 1/0), and MusicXML files
- Exports PDF-, Finale-, MusicXML-, MIDI-, and WAV files
- Can burn onto CD
- Incl. Garritan sound library
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU
- System requirements: from Windows 2000, Mac OSX 10.5, 1 GB RAM, internet connection
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433250 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!