Musitek SmartScore X2 Songbook E
Score Scanning Software (Download)
- English language version
- Prodigy engine for optimal recognition of musical symbols
- Scan individual pages, multi-page compositions or whole scores
- Limited to 3 staves per system
- Score structure function with max. 3 voices
- System brackets function
- Recognises lyrics, tablature, percussion systems, as well as chord symbols such as text and chord diagrams
- Chord symbols can be made invisible
- MIDI recording and editing
- Step recording and virtual drums
- Conversion of MIDI notation to score with up to 3 parts
- Transposition function for notation
- Import TIFF, PDF, MIDI (Format 1/0) and MusicXML files
- Export PDF, Finale, MusicXML, MIDI and WAV files
- CD burning capabilities
- Including Garritan sound library
- Supported formats: VST2/AU
- System requirements: Windows 2000 or later, Mac OSX 10.5 - 10.12, 1 GB of RAM, internet connection
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434485 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!