Mutable Instruments Blades
- Dual Multimode Filter
- For both channels: Controls for filter frequency, resonance, drive/wavefolder and mode (filter characteristic)
- Mode (filter characteristic) infinitely variable from low-pass via band-pass to high-pass
- Signal routing continuously adjustable (filter 1/2 separate, parallel or serial)
- Switchable filter link
- CV inputs for drive, mode and frequency (1 V/oct.)
- CV inputs for frequency, resonance and routing, each with bipolar attenuator
- Signal input/output per channel, plus main output
- Current consumption: 150 mA (+12 V) / 140 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 18 HP
- Depth: 25 mm
|Width||18 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 508838 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!