Mutable Instruments Mixer, Attenuator Modules
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Eurorack Module Multi-purpose module with three sections, Buffered 1:3 Multiple, Precision Adder and 2:2 Summer, The 3:1 section is a 3-input mixer, with a gain of 1⁄3 per channel (also known as an averager), Required power: 15 mA (+12...
- Multi-purpose module with three sections
- Buffered 1:3 Multiple
- Precision Adder and 2:2 Summer
Eurorack module Keyframer / Mixer, Digitally controlled 4-channel VCA and Mixer, Up to 20 keyframes, each keyframe storing VCA CVs for each channel, Curve selection and interpolation-curve can be edited per mixer-channel, Countless creative uses can be such as...
- Keyframer / Mixer
- Digitally controlled 4-channel VCA and Mixer
- Up to 20 keyframes, each keyframe storing VCA CVs for each channel
Eurorack module Mixer, Attenuator, Offset, Analog 3-Channel mixer for Audio signals and CV-signals, Usage as a unipolar or a bipolar attenuator, Provides a -selectable- voltage to the outputs from +/- 5V or 0-10V when the outputs are not assigned,...
- Mixer, Attenuator, Offset
- Analog 3-Channel mixer for Audio signals and CV-signals
- Usage as a unipolar or a bipolar attenuator
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!