Mutable Instruments Ripples (2020)
- Analogue multimode filter
- Resonant up to self-oscillation
- Separate outputs for lowpass, bandpass and highpass
- Low-pass and band-pass switchable between 24 and 12 dB slopes
- Integrated VCA for the low-pass output
- 2 Audio inputs, one with gain control
- FM input with bipolar attenuator
- With self-oscillation playable over approx. 4 octaves via 1 V/oct. input
- Resonance CV input
- Current consumption: 35 mA (+12 V) / 35 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 25 mm
|Width||8 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494918 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!