Mutec MC-1.1+ AES Splitter-Konverter
Format converterThe MUTEC MC-1.1 + is a signal converter that easily converts between the usual AES3 and S / P-DIF digital audio formats.
- AES / EBU, AES / EBUid, and S / P DIF (optical / coaxial) interfaces in one device
- Uni- and bi-directional format conversions up to 192.0 kHz
- Signal improvement by low-jitter PLLs
- Converts to all output formats at the same time
- Operates as an active signal splitter for AES3 / AES3id and S / P-DIF
- Every interface standard offers two separately buffered outputs
- Detects NONE-PCM and DTS streams
- SCMS processing and status analysis
- User's settings will be stored after switching-off
- Redesigned, simplified user interface
- Built-in, internationally usable power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 198 x 42 x 161 mm
- Weight: 650 g
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 349673 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!