Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2
USB Audio Interface
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- 2x Microphone / line inputs (XLR / TRS combo socket), switchable to Hi-Z
- 1 Stereo headphone output (6.3 mm jack)
- 1 Stereo line output (6.3 mm jack)
- Volume and direct monitoring mix controls
- Power supply via USB
- Compatible with Win10 and Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Dimensions: 140 x 112 x 52 mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Includes Ableton Live 10 Lite, Machine Essentials, Monark, Replica, Phasis, Solid Bus Comp
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||140 mm|
|Depth in mm||112 mm|
|Height in mm||52 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458026 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!