Neumann KH 120 A
Active Studio Nearfield Monitor
- Consists of: 5,25" Woofer, 1" Tweeter
- Frequency range: 52 Hz - 21 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Peak SPL: 112.2 dB
- Power: 50 W Woofer and 50 W Tweeter
- 4-Position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Separate woofer and tweeter electronic peak limiters and thermal-protection circuitry
- Input gain and output level controls
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Magnetically shielded
- Dimensions: 277 x 182 x 220 mm
- Weight: 6,2 kg
|Speaker size||1x 5,25"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||100 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 255902 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!