Neumann M147 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Tube condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with the same large diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47 and M 49
- Directional characteristics: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 114 dB for K < 0.5%, 134 dB for K < 5%
- Max. 8 dBu output voltage
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Nominal load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 57 x 142 mm
- Weight: 460g
- Incl. swivel mount, N 149 A universal power supply with mains cable and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 316048 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!