Neumann U67 Set B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of usage
Large Diaphragm Tube Microphone
- New edition of the U67 from the 60s according to the original specifications
- K67 capsule
- Acoustic mode of operation: Pressure gradient transducer
- Switchable directional characteristic: Omni-directional, figure-eight, cardioid
- Transmission range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Limit sound pressure level: 124 dB (for K < 0.5% with pre-attenuation)
- Rated impedance: 200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Switchable depth reduction
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Dimensions: 200 x 56 mm (length x diameter)
- Weight: 560 g
- Includes elastic suspension, power supply, microphone cable and hand-crafted vintage aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459466 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!