Line or AES I/O to Dante Interface
- For connecting analogue or digital audio equipment to a Dante network
- Requires Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Transforms 2 analogue or digital line signals into Dante
- Converts AES67 into two analogue line or digital AES outputs
- Input impedance analogue: 7.5 kOhm
- Max. Input level (symmetrical): +24 dBu
- Output impedance (analogue): < 150 Ohm
- Max. Output level (symmetrical): +24 dBu
- Tour-worthy rubber protection around the case (can be removed for rack mounting or installation)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 164 x 82 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.53 kg
Suitable accessories (not included):
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475738 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!