Nugen Audio SEQ-S
Equaliser Plug-in (download)
- Linearphase Spline EQ features direct-draw interface with control points to adjust the EQ curves
- Transparent sound without phase smearing
- Channel configurations such as mono, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 and MS mode
- In surround mode, three independent EQ curves with individual channel assignment
- EQ matching function for transferring frequency responses between different mixes
- EQ morphing allows for continuous automatable crossfading between different EQ settings
- Intuitive graphical user interface
Note: No sales to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau
- Shipping Format: E-Mail
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: Online Activation, iLok 2 / iLok 3 (401447)
- Simultaneous Activations: 1
- Windows: from Vista (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.9
- RAM min.: 0,5 GB
- add. System requirements: none
- AAX native 64-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396184 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!