Oktava MKL 2500
Tube Studio MicrophoneBy now this microphone is more than just an insider tip, as they were able to secure their place in live performances and in recording. With their unrivaled price-performance ratio and amazing lavish features the microphones have already found many customers.
- With 33 mm gold-plated microphone capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/ Pa
- Output impedance: 200 Ω nominal
- Minimum load impedance: 1 kΩ
- Max SPL @ 1kHz > 135 dB
- Incl. microphone holder, power supply and a wooden box
- Made in Russia
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 165094 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!