Oktava MKL 2500
Tube Studio MicrophoneBy now this microphone is more than just an insider tip, as they were able to secure their place in live performances and in recording. With their unrivaled price-performance ratio and amazing lavish features the microphones have already found many customers.
- With 33 mm gold-plated microphone capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/ Pa
- Output impedance: 200 Ω nominal
- Minimum load impedance: 1 kΩ
- Max SPL @ 1kHz > 135 dB
- Incl. microphone holder and power supply
- Made in Russia
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 165094 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!