Palmer Batpack 8000
Independent Battery Power Supply for Effect Units
- Capacity: 8000 mAH
- Durable lithium polymer battery
- Two regulated 9V DC outputs with 500 mA
- USB-A port for charging a phone or tablet
- 5-Segment battery status indicator
- Flat metal housing for easy installation under the pedal board
- Approx. 8 hours charging time
- Incl. Micro USB cable 100 mm, 2x DC cables 600 mm, power distributor for up to 6 devices, 12V 2000 mA DCpower adapter, 4 rubber feet
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 195 x 83 x 25 mm
- Weight: 470 g
Note on disposal: Check your local laws and regulations for the proper disposal of batteries in your country. The following rules apply in Germany: In line with the Battery Law (Batteriegesetz; BattG), you as the consumer are obligated to return all batteries and rechargeable batteries. Disposal via normal household waste is not permitted! Batteries containing pollutants can be identified by the symbol of a crossed-out wheeled bin and the chemical symbol (Cd = cadmium; Hg = mercury; Pb = lead) of the metal essential for classification. Used batteries and rechargeable batteries can be returned free of charge to our shop, to other outlets where batteries are sold or to public waste management authorities.
|Output current in mA||1000 mA|
|Multi-output power supply||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.