Pittsburgh Modular Microvolt 3900
- Completely internally interconnected for use without patch cable
- Voltage controlled wavefolder oscillator in Westcoast style
- Mixer section with switchable Harmonic Sine, mixable waveforms, noise and external input
- Integrated preamp with soft clip distortion circuit
- Classic Pittsburgh modular low pass filter with extended resonance
- Dynamic VCA with 2 working modes as standard VCA or as LPF gate
- Controllable overdrive in the output
- Modulation sources such as free-running wide-range LFO, random generator, function generator with attack, decay and loop-function and ADSR envelope
- Arpeggiator with various playback options and step sequencer functionality
- 39 Patch points in mini-link format
- Suitable for Eurorack systems
- Power supply: 1.5A DC power supply
- Steel and walnut construction
- Dimensions: 264 x 178 x 48 mm
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Includes 5 patch cords & midi plug cable
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432446 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!