PPV Medien Ukulele Fitness
Training Book for Ukulele
- By Iso Herquist
- This book is challenging but not too difficult
- 5 to 10 minutes of daily practice suffice for noticeable progress. This book helps you to use the ukulele optimally and to check and improve the touch and gripping technique
- "Ukulele Fitness" is suitable for beginners who can distinguish this instrument from a guitar, at least relatively securely
- Also ideal for advanced ukulele players who want to work on technique, timing and expression and just want to improve musically
- In notation and tablature
- All workouts on CD
- ISBN: 978-3-95512-095-5
- 91 Pages
- In German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Suitable for children||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||91 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 376186 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!