Presonus Eris E4.5
Active Studio Monitors
- 4.5" Woofer with Kevlar cone
- 1" Tweeter with silk cone
- Two 25 Watt Class AB amplifiers, installed in the left speaker
- Frequency range: 70 - 20,000 Hz
- Gain control
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Mid-range controls: Peak EQ at 1 kHz, +/- 6 dB
- Treble control: Cow tail filter at 4.5 kHz, +/- 6 dB
- Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Sound pressure (SPL @ 1 m): 100 dB
- Front-side on/off switch
- Volume control and headphone jack, stereo mini jack
- Inputs: TRS jacks (balanced), RCA pair and stereo mini jack (unbalanced)
- Shielded against HF interference
- Switch-on delay
- Output current limiter
- Overheating, transient and subsonic protection circuit
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 163 x 180 x 241 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg left speaker with power amplifiers, 2.2 kg right satellite speaker
- Purchase includes: 2 Monitors (1 pair), connection cable from the left to the right speaker, connection cable stereo mini jack to 2x RCA (L/R) and connection cable stereo mini jack to stereo mini jack, 8 self-adhesive foam pads
|Speaker size||1x 4,5"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||25 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||No|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 329289 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!