Presonus Eris E44
Active Studio Monitor
- Speakers in D'Appolito arrangement
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal installation
- Components: Dual 4.5" mid-woofer with Kevlar cone and 1.25" tweeter with silk dome
- Power: 50 / 35 Watt Class-AB amplifiers
- Frequency range: 55 - 22,000 Hz
- Gain control
- Mid-range: ±6 dB
- High-pass: ±6 dB
- Switchable high-pass filter: 80 Hz / 100 Hz
- Acoustic space switch for bass correction: -2 dB, -4 dB
- Peak SPL: 103 db @ 1 m
- Inputs: XLR (balanced), 6.3 mm jack (balanced) and RCA connector (unbalanced)
- Shielded against interference
- Turn on delay
- Output current limiting
- Over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Dimensions: 365 x 180 x 180 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
|Speaker size||2x 4,5"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||85 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379743 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!