Presonus Eris E5 XT
Active Studio Monitor
- 5" Woofer
- 1" Tweeter with silk membrane
- Frequency range: 48 - 22000 Hz
- Gain control
- Center control (Bell EQ, 1 kHz, +/- 6 dB)
- Height control (cow tail filter, +/- 6 dB)
- Lowcut switchable at 80 or 100 Hz
- Acoustic space switch (-2 dB, -4dB)
- 80 Watt Class AB bi-amplification
- Maximum level: 102 dB (continuous operation)
- Input: XLR and jack (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced)
- 100° (H) x 60° (V) EBM Waveguide
- Output current limiter
- Over-temperature, transient and subsonic protected circuit design
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 203 x 228 x 279 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
|Speaker size||1x 5"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||80 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469155 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!