Presonus Eris E7 XT
Active Studio Monitor
- Equipped with a 6.5" woofer and a 1.25" silk-dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 42 - 22,000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Gain control
- MF Control - Bell EQ, 1 kHz, +/- 6 dB
- HF Control: Shelving filter, 10 kHz, +/- 6 dB
- Low cut switchable at 80 or 100 Hz
- Acoustic space switch: -2 dB, -4 dB
- LF Amplifier power: 70 W
- HF Amplifier power: 60 W
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 104 dB (continuous operation)
- Input: XLR and jack (balanced), and RCA (unbalanced)
- 100° (H) x 60° (V) EBM Waveguide
- Turn-on delay
- Output current limiting
- Overheating-, transient-, and subsonic protection circuits
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 240 x 242 x 365 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
|Speaker size||1x 6,5", 1x 1"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||130 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485151 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!