Presonus Sceptre S6
Active coaxial studio monitor
- 6.25" midrange driver with glass-reinforced paper diaphragm
- 1" HF horn with diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency range: 52 - 20,000 Hz
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Adjustable input sensitivity (+4 dBu up to -10 dBV)
- 48 kHz dual core DSP with 32-bit floating point processing and Temporal EQ by Fulcrum Acoustic
- Tweeter driver adjust (+1 dB/-1.5 dB/ -4 dB)
- Switchable high-pass filter (60 Hz / 80 Hz / 100 Hz) with 24 dB / octave
- Acoustic space switch with 100 Hz shelving filter (-1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- 90 / 90 W class D power amplifiers
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- 109 dB SPL (continuous @ 1m)
- Balanced XLR- and jack inputs
- Shielded against RF interference
- Turn-on delay
- Output current limiting
- Overheating-, transient-, and subsonic protected circuit design
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 230 x 260 x 335 mm
- Weight: 8.53 kg
- Colour: Black
|Speaker size||1x 6"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||180 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 322730 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!