Presonus Studio One 4 Crossgrade
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) (Download)Crossgrade from eligible DAW to Presonus Studio One 4 Professional
- The following DAWs are crossgrade authorized: Cubase 5 or later, Pro Tools 9 or later, Nuendo 5 or later, Logic 9 and X, Sonar X2 or later, Live 9 or later, Digital Performer 7 or later, Acid Pro 6 or later, Reason 6 or later, Reaper 4 or later, Samplitude 9 or later, Mixcraft Pro 6 or later, FL Studio 11 or later, Bitwig Studio 2 or later, Tracktion T7 or later, Nuendo 5 or later, Nuendo 5 or later, Logic 9 and X, Live 9 or later, Mixcraft Pro 6 or later, FL Studio 7 or later, Bitwig Studio 2 or later, Tracktion T7 or later
- Consistent one-window philosophy
- Continuous drag-and-drop functionality
- Project page enables integrated mastering with DDP export, Redbook CD creation and online publishing
- Unlimited number of audio, instrument and effect channels as well as busses
- Audio engine with 64-bit floating-point processing and up to 384 kHz sample rate
- Content browser with musical search function and integrated player
- Selective track import from other Studio One songs
- AAF support for sharing songs/sessions with other DAWs
- Pattern / step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody programming
- Arranger track with scratch pads
- Chord track as composition aid
- Cross-track comping and editable folder tracks
- Transient detection with editable markers
- Groove extraction via drag and drop
- Event based effects
- Timestretching, resampling and normalization in real time
- Multi-track MIDI editing and transformation of instrument tracks (Freeze)
- Macro toolbar for creating and executing action chains
- Export to and import from SoundCloud
- Support for Multi-Touch Monitors
- ARA-integrated Celemony Melodyne Essentials 4 included in delivery
- Multi-Instruments for combining VST instruments incl. keyboard zones, arpeggiator etc.
- Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with 14 GB library and import of foreign formats, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT
- 40 Effect plug-ins, e.g. guitar amp simulation, tape delay, auto filter, fat channel, modulation effects, dynamics, reverb, etc.
- Four note FX
- Large library of loops and samples
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 or higher (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.11 or higher (64-bit), Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 30 GB HD, audio interface (ASIO, Windows audio, Core audio), crossgrade-authorized DAW, Internet connection
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 463133 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!