Presonus Studio One 5 Professional
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Consistent one-window philosophy
- Consistent drag-and-drop functionality
- Project page enables integrated mastering with DDP export
- Redbook CD creation and online publishing
- Show page for live performances with backing tracks, instruments and plug-in racks
- Notion-based Score View allows you to enter, edit and view grades for standard notation
- ARA-integrated Celemony Melodyne Essentials 5 included
- Aux channels for integrating external audio sources into the mixer
- Listen bus for independent listening with its own volume control
- AFL / PFL solo and inserts for room correction plugins
- Support of key switches, note controllers and MIDI polyphonic expression
- Clip Gain Envelopes for loudness adjustment without using a compressor or limiter
- Studio One Remote Assistance allows you to remotely control Studio One using an iPad or Android device
- Extended mixer scenes with selectable parameters
- Unlimited number of audio, instrument and effects channels as well as buses
- Content browser with musical search function and integrated player
- Selective import of tracks from other Studio One songs
- Pattern / step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody programming
- Arranger track with scratch pads
- Chord track as a composition aid
- Cross-track comping and editable folder tracks
- Transient detection with editable markers
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Event-based effects
- Time stretching, resampling and normalization in real time
- Multi-track MIDI editing and transforming instrument tracks (Freeze)
- Export to and import from SoundCloud
- Multi-instruments for combining VST instruments including keyboard zones, arpeggiator, etc.
- Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with 14 GB library and import of foreign formats, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT
- 37 Effect plug-ins, e.g. Guitar amp simulation, tape delay, auto filter, fat channel, modulation effects, dynamics, reverb, etc.
- Four Note FX
- Large library of loops and samples
- AAF support for sharing songs / sessions with other DAWs
- MTC and MMC support
Attention: license only, no data carrier - download required
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3
- Supported plug-in formats (64-bit only): VST2 / VST3 / AU
- System requirements: from Win10 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.13 (64-bit), Intel Core i3 / AMD A10 CPU, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB HD, audio interface (ASIO, Windows audio, core audio), internet connection
- Attention: license only, no data carrier - download required
|max. Samplerate (kHz)||384 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||64 bit|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497311 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!