Presonus StudioLive AR16 USB
18-Channel Analogue Mixer with USB Audio Interface
- 18 x 4 USB 2.0 Audio interface (24 bit/ 96 kHz) for multitrack recording on Mac and PC
- SD card recorder/ player (recording: WAV (24 bit/ 44.1 kHz) Playback: WAV and MP3)
- Bluetooth 4.1 receiver for audio signals from the iPhone/ smartphone
- 12 Microphone inputs (XLR) with Class A preamps
- 48 V Phantom power
- 16 Balanced line inputs (TRS)
- Super channel 17/18: RCA input (L/R)
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack
- Selectable playback of bluetooth source and SD card or USB playback stream (1/2) from the computer, the input signals are summed
- Main output L/R (XLR) with LED level meter
- Stereo headphone output
- Balanced monitor outputs MON1 & MON2 (TRS)
- Digital effects (16 presets)
- Power supply: internal power supply (30 W)
- Channels 1 to 8 with parametric midrange EQ
- Incl. studio one artist (DAW) and capture (recording software)
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later/ Win 7 32bit/ 64bit SP1, Win 8 x86/ x64, Win 10 x86/ x64
- Robust metal chassis
- Dimensions: 507 x 390 x 95 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Optional matching case: Art. 404654 (not included)
|Incl. Effects Unit||Yes|
|19" Rack Compatible||No|
|Integrated Power Supply||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396828 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!