Presonus Temblor T10
Active Studio Subwoofer
- Equiped with: 10 "woofer
- Power: 250 W Class AB amplifier
- Frequency range 20-200 Hz
- Variable low pass filter from 50 - 130 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio> 98 dB
- THD 0.019% @ power <160 W
- Peak SPL 113 dB at 1m
- Phase reverse switch 0/180
- Ground Lift Switch
- High pass filter switch
- Bypass footswitch (included 3 m cable)
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature
- Turn-on / off transient
- Subsonic filter
- Housing made of vinyl-coated MDF
- Stereo inputs XLR (balanced)
- TRS-Jack (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) with gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB)
- Stereo outputs XLR (balanced) and TRS (balanced) with switchable high-pass filter (100 Hz)
- XLR Sub Out (balanced)
- Controllable low-pass filter (50 Hz - 130 Hz)
- Phase switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 400 x 400 mm
- Weight: 17.9 kg
|Frequency range||20 Hz – 200 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 338991 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!