Bjooks Push Turn Move
- The new book on electronic musical instruments
- By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay
- Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music
- Format: 245 x 245 mm
- 352 Pages
- In English
- Foreword by Jean-Michel Jarre
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||352 Pages|
|sales rank in this product group||4|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2017|
Find Studio Technique Books
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 424041 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!