Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX
Analogue stereo input device for Dante networks
- RCA input
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack input
- 96kHz / 24 bit
- Adjustable trim control for input level
- -10 dB Cut or +10 dB Gain available for min / max settings
- Power LED
- IG / CLIP LEDs
- SYNC LED
- Ethernet via CAT5 or CAT6 cable
- SYS LED
- Switchable between Line and Instrument Level
- Pad allows -18 dB input pad for high line outputs
- HPF enables a high-pass filter for frequencies below 80 Hz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Dynamic range:> 103 dB
- Size: 12.7 x 8.4 x 4.8 cm
- Weight: 0.66 kg
|Amount Of Channels||1|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450407 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!