Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2
Dante Network Transmitter
- 2 Channels
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz analog-digital converter
- 2 XLR / 6.3 mm jack combo inputs
- 1 RCA input
- Processes signal levels up to +24 dBu
- Adjustable trim control for input level
- -18 dB input pad for line sources with a high output level
- Ethernet via CAT5 or CAT6 cable
- Dynamic range:> 103 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 121 x 60 x 147 mm
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
Do you like this product?
for Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2
Does it make you yawn or does it make you go "yay!"?
Thank you for your feedback!
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 506356 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!