Reason Studios Reason 11
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Easy-to-use and fast-paced music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Recording and mixing
- Contains all necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack for easy use of instruments and effects
- Can be integrated as a VST3 / AU plugin in compatible DAWs
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- Unrestricted number of audio and instrument tracks
- Pitch edit for professional voice editing including control over pitches, vibrato and pitch drift
- Audio-to-MIDI converts monophonic audio into MIDI notes
- High-quality real-time time stretching and transpose algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file function
- Bounce-in-Place function
- Player modules for scales / chords, note echo and dual arpeggio
- Control external MIDI devices including MIDI clock
- Ableton link function
- Quick zoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- Blocks mode
- 29 Effects such as Masterbus compressor, amp and speaker models by Softube, reverbs, delays, distortion, phaser, chorus etc.
- Includes 16 instruments such as Europa, Grain, Klang, Pangea, Humana, Radical Piano, Monotone, Rytmik, Malström, Redrum etc.
- 3 MIDI effects and 8 utilities
- 11 GB Factory sound library with over 29000 patches, loops and samples
- Various themes for the user interface
- Supported plug-in formats (64-bit only): VST2 / VST3
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.11 and later, Multi Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 12 GB HD, ASIO / Core Audio compatible audio interface, Internet connection
|max. Samplerate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||32 bit|
|Floating-point Resolution||64 bit|
|Library (GB)||9 GB|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474149 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!