Reason Studios Reason 11 Intro
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Easy-to-use and fast-to-learn music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Contains all necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack to enable easy use of the instruments and effects, can be integrated as a VST3 / AU / AAXnative plugin in compatible DAWs
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- 16 Audio and instrument tracks
- High quality real time stretching algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file function
- Bounce-in-Place function
- Quick zoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- 9 Effects such as amp and speaker models from softube, reverb, delay, distortion, chorus etc.
- Includes 10 instruments such as Europe, Monotone, Kong, Thor etc.
- 3 MIDI effects and 8 utilities
- 3 GB factory sound library with over 20,000 patches, loops and samples
- Supported plugin formats: VST 2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-Bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.11 or later, multi-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, ASIO / CoreAudio compatible audio interface, internet connection
Note: Software license without data carrier - download required
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474146 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!