Reason Studios Reason 11 Suite Upgrade
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)Upgrade from Reason 1-11 to Reason 11 Suite
- Easy and fast to use music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Contains all the necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio bag for easy use of instruments and effects, can be integrated as a VST3 plugin into compatible DAWs
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- Unrestricted number of audio and instrument tracks
- Pitch Edit for professional voice editing including pitch, vibrato and pitch drift control
- Audio-to-MIDI converts monophonic audio into MIDI notes
- High-quality real-time timestretching and transpose algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file and bounce-in-place function
- Player modules for scales / chords, note echo and dual arpeggio
- Controlling external MIDI devices including MIDI clock
- Ableton link feature
- Quick zoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- Blocks mode
- 29 Effects such as Masterbus compressor, amp and speaker models by Softube, reverbs, delays, distortion, phaser, chorus etc.
- 16 Instruments: Complex-1, Scenic, Europe, Grain, Sound, Pangea, Humana, Radical Piano, Monotone, Rytmik, Malstrom, Redrum
- 3 MIDI effects and 8 utilities
- Factory Sound Library with over 29000 patches, loops and samples
- Different themes for the user interface
- ReWire 2.0 interface
- Supported plugin formats: VST2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Win7 (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.11, Multi Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB HD, registered Reason Studio (Propellerhead) 1-11, ASIO / CoreAudio-compatible audio interface, Internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474160 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!