Reason Studios Reason 11 Upgrade 1
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
Upgrade from all previous versions of Reason, Reason Student & Teacher and Record to Reason 11
- Easy-to-use and fast-to-learn music software for composition, recording and mixing
- Contains all necessary editing tools, effects and instruments for music production
- Virtual studio rack to enable easy use of the instruments and effects, can be integrated as a VST3 / AU / AAXnative plugin in compatible DAWs
- Fully equipped virtual mixer with parallel tracks and group channels
- Unlimited number of audio and instrument tracks
- Pitch edit for professional voice editing including controls for pitch, vibrato and pitch drift
- Audio-to-MIDI converts monophonic audio into MIDI notes
- High quality real time stretching and transpose algorithms
- Audio slicing and quantisation
- Audio to REX file and Bounce-in-Place function
- Player modules for scales / chords, note echo and dual arpeggio
- Control external MIDI devices including MIDI clock
- Ableton link function
- Quick zoom in the arranger window
- Comp Editor
- Blocks mode
- 29 Effects such as master bus compressor, amp and speaker models from Softube, reverbs, delays, distortion, phaser, chorus etc.
- 16 Instruments including Europa, Grain, Klang, Pangea, Humana, Radical Piano, Monotone, Rytmik, Malström, Redrum
- 3 MIDI effects and 8 utilities
- 11 GB factory sound library with over 29000 patches, loops and samples
- Various themes for the user interface
- Supported plugin formats (64-bit only): VST 2
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4A
- System requirements: Windows 7 (64-Bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.11 or later, Multi Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 12 GB HD, registered Reason Studio (Propellerhead) Reason, Reason Teacher & Student or Record, ASIO / CoreAudio compatible audio interface, internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474155 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!