Reloop Turn2 black
Belt drive hi-fi turntable
- With a straight tonearm (length 224 mm, overhang 19 mm), and manual tonearm lift
- Tracking error angle: 25°
- Tracking force: 1.5 g
- The low-vibration DC motor is extremely quiet
- Integrated motor control with speed selector switch
- 2 speeds: 33 / 45 rpm
- Wow and flutter: 0.2% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >65 dB
- Anti-skating range: 0-3g
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connections
- Comfortable on / off switch on the underside of the turntable
- Aluminium platter with chrome edging
- Diameter: 300 mm
- Slim, wooden housing with matte black finish
- Dimensions: 420 x 340 x 121 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Dust cover
- 2x dust cover hinges
- Phono RCA cable
- DC power supply with international adapters
- Felt mat
- Instruction manual
- Ortofon OM10 pickup and headshell
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425529 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!