RME ADI-2 DAC
High-end DA converter & headphone amplifier
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz up to 768 kHz
- Playback of DSD and Direct DSD
- SteadyClock FS
- LCD display with AutoDark function for lighting
- Desktop Case
- Dimensions: 215 x 52 x 150 mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Includes remote control, USB cable and power supply
- S / PDIF input coaxial
- ADAT / S / PDIF input optically
- 2 Line outputs RCA unbalanced (stereo L / R)
- 2 Line outputs XLR balanced (stereo L / R)
- Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- Low noise IEM output 3.5mm mini jack
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 compatible)
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||32 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||768 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 430930 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!