RME Fireface UCX
36-channel USB 2.0 & FireWire 400 audio interface
- 18 Inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously
- 24-Bit/192kHz AD/DA converter
- 2 Mic preamps with digitally controlled gain and individually switchable 48V phantom power
- Instrument input
- 8 x Analog I/O
- ADAT I/O
- SPDIF I/O
- 2x MIDI I/O
- Word clock
- Intelligent clock control
- Class compliant mode allows connection to Apple iPad/iPad2 (TM)
- Design: 9.5"/1 U
- Incl. TotalMix FX (with UFX effects engine) and MIDI breakout cable BO9652
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||8|
|Number of instrument inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||6|
|Word Clock||1xIn, 1xOut|
|max. Samplerate in kHz||192 kHz|
|Max. Resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||265 mm|
|Depth in mm||165 mm|
|Height in mm||44 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 280157 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!