RME Octamic XTC
- For microphone, instrument and line signals
- 192 kHz A/D conversion
- 8x Digitally controlled high-end mic/line preamps
- 1x MADI I/O (optical)
- 4x AES / EBU I/O per D-sub
- 8 Channels @ 192 kHz
- 2x ADAT Out
- 8 Channels @ 96 kHz
- 1x ADAT In
- 4 Channels @ 96 kHz
- 2x Stereo analog outputs
- 1x MIDI I/O
- 1x Word clock I/O
- 1x USB connection - Class compliant mode for sound card operation on the Apple iPad (requires optional camera connection kit) or Apple computer with OSX (no additional drivers required)
- Housing: 19"/ 1U
- Including opto-cable, manual, power cable
|Number of microphone inputs||8|
|External effect loops||No|
|Digitale Outputs||ADAT, AES, MADI|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 318924 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!