Rob Papen Go2
Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Clear and easy-to-use synthesizer
- Morph oscillator with 2 fading waveforms
- 5 Morph Modes: Mix, Morph, Ring, FM, Inter, Range
- Suboscillator and spread parameters for more sonority
- Regular and modulable waveform symmetry
- XY-Pad for a variety of modulations with adjustable tempo, loop playback, DAW sync, and much more.
- Multimode filters with 12 or 24 dB / oct. Slope and low, high and bandpass as well as notch and comb filter characteristics
- Supplementary highpass filter
- Amplifier section with Envelope, Panning and Distortion
- Play Modes: Poly (16voice), Mono, Legato and Arpeggiator
- Flexible arpeggiator section with 16 steps and 6 parameters per step
- LFO and free envelope as well as 8-fold modulation matrix
- 3 Effects with chorus, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb
- Preset browser with category search
- Over 600 presets
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from WinVista, as of Mac OSX 10.6, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438867 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!