Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Gold-plated 1" capsule which employs patented Lyre technology from Rycote
- Black metal housing with scratch-resistant ceramic coating
- Extremely low self-noise (4.5 dBA)
- Incl. Special SMR shock mount SMR with detachable stainless steel pop shield and dust bag
- Made in Australia
- 10-Year warranty for registered users (special warranty between producer and purchaser)
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 35.0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 4.5 dBA (according to IEC651), Max
- Output level: +8.0 DBu (1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 kOhm load)
- Dynamic range: 128 dB
- Peak SPL: 132 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 90 dBA (according to IEC651)
- Requires phantom power 24 V / 48 V
- Port: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 50 x 190 mm
- Weight: 395 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 327073 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!