Rode NT5 MPB
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
- With gold-coated 1/2" diaphragm
- Characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Max. Sound pressure level: 143dB SPL
- Max. Output level: + 13.9dBu
- Very low noise
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Scratch-resistant, matt black enamelled metal housing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 118 x 20 x 20 mm
- Weight per microphone: 101 g
- Includes windshield, tripod adapter and plastic case
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501465 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!