- 2.4 GHz Band
- 128-bit Signal encryption
- One Button pairing
- System dynamic range: 112 dB
- Transmission range: 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- Conversion: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Latency < 4 ms
- Range up to 100 m (free line of sight)
- Power supply via MicroUSB connector or 2 AA batteries
- Firmware update via MicroUSB connection possible
- Transmitter TX-XLR
- Operating button
- Channel display
- 3-Way switch for level boost (0 dB, +10 dB, +20 dB)
- Channel connection button
- Mute-lock function
- 3.5mm jack socket (double mono) with external locking thread
- Delivers 48 V phantom power on demand
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 45 x 45 mm
- Weight (incl. batteries and connection cable): 222 g
- Made in Australia
Note:Optionally usable with Sony NP-F970 battery (not included).
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 42% bought this exact product |
|$274 Add to Basket|
| ||14% bought Rode RX-CAM||$172|
| ||10% bought Rode TX-M2||$275|
| ||7% bought Klark Teknik AIR LINK DW 20R||$88|
| ||7% bought Klark Teknik AIR LINK DW 20T||$86|
|Our most popular components for other wireless systems|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431901 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!