Rode VideoMic GO Kit
Condenser Microphone with Fur Windshield
- Mounts to your camera
- Robust and ultra-lightweight ABS housing
- 1/2" Condenser capsule
- Directional characteristic: Supercardioid
- Inherent noise: 34 dBA
- SPL (sound pressure level): 120 dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm)
- Sensitivity: -35 dB re 1 V/Pascal (17.8 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Powered via the microphone input of the camera (330uA @ 2.5V)
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting
- Pre-mounted foam windshield included
- 3.5 mm TRS jack output (dual mono)
- Standard cold shoe mount with 3/8" thread
- Dimensions: 167 x 79 x 70 mm
- Weight: 73 g
- Includes a DeadCat GO fur windshield and a 20 cm coiled connection cable
|Accessories||Shoe Mount, Mount, Windshield|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490580 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!